Who Knows the Bride Best Quiz
Credit Card Sized Quiz Cards
- How well do you know the bride to be ?! and how well does the rest of the girls in Team Bride ?! The absolute best of hen nights games and a wonderful keepsake of the night you kiss the miss goodbye!
- **Special Edition** portable credit card edition of the game to play 'on tour'. Fits in a handbag, mini-purse, pockets or even a hen do party bags. A beautiful addition to your hen party accessories the cards are professionally printed and the bride can write her answers on the back to have as a keepsake.
- If you like your Hen Party Games Classy then this hen quiz is perfect for you as there are no embarassing or 'adult' themed questions to make this just a hen party game for adults; every guest can join in!
- Hen Party Game Who Knows the Bride has questions spread across her life from childhood to the present day so everyone at the bridal shower can join in to establish who knows bride best! Choose to play as individuals, pairs or teams.
- Hen party how well do you know the bride can be used in hen party goody bags, at a hen weekend and with a host of other bridal party games - get this with our matching Bride Advice cards :)
The pressure is normally on for the Bride with a Mr and Mrs game (also available from Hannah's Games) but this great fun game turns the tables on the guests themselves so they have to answer questions about the bride!
The game includes 20 credit card sized question cards, each with a different bridal question which everyone must answer, it is certainly one of the easier bridal shower games to play!
This game makes a great keepsake at the end as you can ensure the completed cards make it through the event by resealing it in the cello bag the game comes in!
Don’t worry, this is a clean and classy hen do game meaning nobody will be embarrassed by any of the questions and it is fine to play at a multi-generational hen celebration... although those of you who like drinking games it can be played like that too!
To play just read out the questions and players can shout out their answers or play more formally with pen and paper. Fun to play in teams or as individuals is fun too.
This game makes a great keepsake at the end as you can ensure the completed cards make it through the night by resealing it in the cello bag the game comes in!
You can play as individuals, pairs or teams depending on how you structure your bridal games
The questions cover everything from childhood to her current favourite least favourite things so whatever people’s connection with the Bride, from an old school friend to a new colleague, everyone has a fighting chance of getting some right!
Examples from the game cards:
What is her star sign?
What is her favourite colour?