How well does the bride know her groom? How well does he know her?!
Find out surrounded by all her family and friends!
- Hen Party essential!
- Mr and Mrs questions to see how well they really know each other
- Groom can write answers directly on cards
- Clean questions so multi-generational fun
- Good mixture of questions from easy to hard
About the product:
Planning, researching and creating hen party games takes hours, I've done all that hard work for you!
Well it isn't a hen party without a Mr and Mrs game! The card format makes the game really easy to administer: give the pack to the groom beforehand and just get him to write directly on the cards which you take along to the party - easy! The questions are clean - no sexual questions etc - so this is suitable for a multi-generational activity. This game comes in 20, 40 and 60 card sets so you can cater for all sizes of party. There are loads of different ways to play and you can choose your variation using the electronic instructions which I'll send you a link to with your invoice.
The game cards are credit card sized (8.5cm x 5.5cm) to easily fit in a handbag, pocket or even a mini-purse so the games can go wherever your party does. All games come practically packaged in a resealable cellophane bag - because drinks get spilt! This is a handmade item, printed on 180gsm pink cardstock which is fairly thin and slightly pliable.
You don't need to wait in for the postman, I will package your order to fit through your letterbox. I also offer expedited shipping options for those last minute panics!
Examples from the game cards:
* What is the Bride's worst habit?
* Where does the Groom think they went on their first date?
* If stranded on a desert island, what 3 things would the Groom take? (Apart from the Bride of course!)
How to use:
1. Ask the groom to write the answers to the questions on the back of each card before your night out.
2. Get your Bride-to-be to try and guess what answer future hubbie put down!
3. Roar with laughter!