Mr and Mrs Classic Hen Party Game
How well does the bride know her groom? How well does he know her?!
Find out surrounded by all her family and friends!
- How well does the bride to be know her groom? How well does he know her?! Find out surrounded by Team Bride is this unofficial Mr and Mrs hen party game!
- 20 question Mr and Mrs Pocket edition is really easy easy to play - the groom can just write his answers on the back of each Mr and Mrs card. At the Bridal Shower see if the bride to be can get the right answer...!
- The Mr and Mrs cards are the size of a credit-card meaning they fit in a handbag, mini-purse or with any other hen night accessories you may be bringing along. Also fantastic for Hen do party bags!
- Like your hen party games classy ? This Mr and Mrs game is perfect with no rude or embarassing questions... but can also be played as a drinking game where she has to drink each time she gets question wrong!
- Out of all the Hen Party Games Mr and Mrs is the absolute classic and everyone wants to play! This game is available for same sex weddings with the Mrs and Mrs format for lesbian hen party accessories and Mr and Mr for gay couples - check out Hannah's Games full range of same-sex Hen Party IdeasAbout the product:The Ultimate in classy hen party accessories - it isn't a Hen Party without a Mr and Mrs Game!
And why not? The format has been around since the 1950s and is absolutely part of Hen Do Folklore!
Our Mr and Mrs card game format makes the hen games really easy to run: give the pack to the groom beforehand and just get him to write directly on the cards which you take along to the hen party - easy!
The questions are clean - no sexual questions etc - so this is suitable for a multi-generational activity.
This Mr Mrs Game has 20 questions but you can also buy the lesbian Mrs and Mrs version or gay Mr and Mr. Just click to see our full range of items!
The game cards are credit card sized (8.5cm x 5.5cm) to easily fit in a handbag pocket or even a mini-purse and make great hen party favours for each guest to read out to the Bride to Be!
Can be played as a classy hen do Q and A or as a girls night out drinking game as party of a more raucous Hen Night!
Examples from the game cards
* What is the Bride's worst habit?
* Where does the Groom think they went on their first date?
* If stranded on a desert island what 3 things would the Groom take? (Apart from the Bride of course!)
How to use
1. Ask the groom to write the answers to the questions on the back of each card before your night out.
2. Get your Bride-to-be to try and guess what answer future hubbie put down!
3. Roar with laughter!