Hen Party Banned Words Game
How difficult is it to describe a well known word WITHOUT using the obvious descriptions?
Find out with these great fun Taboo game cards!
- Kiss the Miss goodbye in style with the dont say it hen party taboo game as a great fun icebreaker to games for hen night to get everyone in the celebration mood!
- 20 credit-card sized playing cards where you have to get the girls to guess the word at the top of the card without using any of the banned words! Think this sounds like one of the easier hen do games ?! Wait until you've tried it!
- Taboo card game is credit card sized to fit in a handbag, purse or hen do party bags and portable so can slip in with other hen party accessories you may be taking along
- If you like your hen party games classy (no thank you willy straws !) but still fun and engaging then this is the game for you. All wedding themed words and nothing embarassing or rude in the content...although if you like drinking games it can be played that way too!
- Taboo don't say it game is played verbally so no need to drag along a pen and paper along with all the other hen do accessories you'll need to give the bride to be an amazing time!
About the product:
Clean and classy while still being fun and engaging – Hen Do Taboo is the perfect Bridal Shower for your celebration!
The premise is simple, get the girls to guess the word at the top of the card without using any of the words or phrases listed below. Of course you can only use words and aren’t allowed to point or gesticulate as that would be making it too easy!
The game gets everyone involved and is a fantastic icebreaker with being a bit challenging and a lot of fun so will really complement your other hen party ideas.
Included are 20 unique taboo cards plus an instruction card and a cover card all packaged in a clear cellophane bag with a resealable lip.
All the words are wedding or bridal related to suit a Hen Party so keeps everything in the wedding theme, but is a bit different from charades.
Play as a drinking game if you want to spice it up a bit!
A great addition to your hen night accessories and a really popular well known format for hen games everyone will be able to play.
Examples from the game cards
Word to describe: engagement ring
How to use
1. Get the girls together and hand first player the card
2. They have to describe the word on the top of the card without using any of the other "banned" words listed on the card until someone guesses correctly