How difficult is it to describe a well known word WITHOUT using the obvious descriptions?
Find out with these great fun Taboo game cards!
- Hen Party Taboo Game
- Fun description game, but don't use the banned words! Great alternative to charades!
- All answers wedding themed e.g. bride, wedding cake etc
- Good Clean Fun so suitable for all ages
- A bestselling item!
About the product:
Planning, researching and creating hen party games takes hours, I've done all that hard work for you!
These "Banned word" or "taboo" game cards make a great fun activity for a hen party. All the words are wedding related, and clean, so this is perfect for multi-generational activities.
The game cards are credit card sized (8.5cm x 5.5cm) to easily fit in a handbag, pocket or even a mini-purse so the games can go wherever your party does. All games come practically packaged in a resealable cellophane bag - because drinks get spilt! This is a handmade item, printed on 180gsm pink cardstock which is fairly thin and slightly pliable.
You don't need to wait in for the postman, I will package your order to fit through your letterbox. I also offer expedited shipping options for those last minute panics!
Examples from the game cards:
Word to describe: engagement ring
Banned words: diamond, expensive, proposal, gold, platinum, jewel
How to use:
1. Get the girls together and hand first player the card
2. They have to describe the word on the top of the card without using any of the other "banned" words listed on the card until someone guesses correctly