King's Coronation Party Game Pub Quiz
- 30 QUESTION ROYAL THEMED PUB QUIZ WITH ANSWER SHEETS - 30 King Charles and British Royal Family questions spread across six rounds with 8 answer sheets & Joker cards to double your points. Packaged in cello bag to keep it safe until the King's Coronation party!
- EVERYONE PLAYS AS QUESTION & ANSWERS SEPARATE - Don't leave the Quizmaster out of the Charles III coronation fun! Our pub quiz question cards don't have the answers on the same sheet so everyone is part of King's party games!
- A6 POSTCARD SIZED SINGLE-USE GAME - Our Coronation party pack pub quiz is A6 (postcard) sized so will fit on a placesetting or lap for coronation party games fun wherever you are celebrating!
- UNIQUE FULL COLOUR DESIGN - Full colour design includes King Charles bunting flags to tie in with kings coronation Decorations or union jack party supplies & charles iiis royal merchandise or paper napkins
- KINGS CORONATION MERCHANDISE MADE IN THE UK - All our coronation party supplies are made right here in the United Kingdom with unique content written by us. Please support our family business!
Full Description:Let's get that competitive spirit going for the King's Coronation! Move over Boxed Trivia! The King's coronation Pub Quiz has arrived!
Our Right Royal Quiz will test your knowledge of the glorious British Monarchy in all its red, white and blue glory! Bring your bank holiday celebrations to life with our classic Charles III party game.
You can play with a quizmaster, pub quiz style, or use the question only sheets so everyone can join in together.
With 30 questions across six rounds everyone can join in Coronation fun.
Game includes 8 question sheets so can be played as individuals, pairs or teams! Nobody is excluded making this perfect for a Royal Coronation souvenirs and memories!
How to play:
1. Hand out the question sheets and one joker card to each team/player
2. Nominate a quizmaster, or take it in turns to ask the questions
3. Explain that they can play their joker only once and it must be before a round has started, then in that round their points will be doubled!
4. Complete the quiz & declare a winner!
Examples from the game cards:
It is said the kingdom will fall if the six resident ravens leave which royal landmark?
Prince Phillip was born on a kitchen table in which european country?